Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Transformers Fever - Have you caught it yet?

Well, I certainly did!

I've been hearing radio DJs esp from Hitz.fm raving about how cool the movie is, about people naming their children's middle name with 'Optimus prime' or 'Megatron' and now after watching the movie (although it totally didn't bring back any childhood memories on the cartoon), I have to say that it's the coolest movie so far for 2007!

My dad actually stayed awake throughout the whole show. He's got short-attention-span, so he usually falls asleep half way during a movie. He even fell asleep in Apocolypso, so you CAN imagine his attention span! *grin*

I was supposed to go to the dentist yesterday, but I chickened out (suppose to get an X-ray and seek for advice on extracting my wisdom tooth on 1 side as it's growing horizontally). Thus I ended up bringing my parents to One Utama to watch Transformer.. well, no regrets!

Oh by the way, the title thingy on my blogpost is so not working! Urggh.. I rechecked my settings and everything looked OK.

Sigh.. blogspot O Blogspot... when will you forgive me? :(

No comments: