Friday, March 13, 2009

I've neglected my blog due to laziness

O.M.G.

I last blogged in September - That's the mid of Spring. And it's now the start of autumn - I've totally missed blogging the whole summer! Someone told me that blogging is pretty much like going to the gym; Once you start, you'd be energeticly on the roll but once you've stop, there goes the blogging. It's seriously hard to start blogging again as everyday I'd tell myself "Ok, I'm so going to blog today about this this and that that" but I just end up neglecting it all together at the end of the day and yes, the phrase of 'there's always tomorrow' popped up very frequently the last few months!

Ah, me and my lazy ass. Or rather lazy fingers.


Crikey!

Summer's gone by in a blink of an eye (and yes my hair grew longer as well...). The weather's starting to be wet and gloomy here in Sydney, I miss the sun and warm weather where I could just go out in singlets and shorts!
Since I would probably be 'home bound' more often in the next 6 mths, I thought that I'd better start being active in blogging again. Get my blogging-modjo back and maybe earn some mulla from it?

So watch this space people... I'll be back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!