Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Chef Mandy

Hubbii loves to eat cantonese fried noodle whenever he's in Malaysia. There's a little coffee shop in my neighbourhood area back home that serves 1 of the best cantonese fried noodles and never once he skipped eating in that shop when he's back.

Saying that, I decided to surprise him by cooking it last night. And boy, I surprised myself!


Bet you want some of this..

The end result turned out pretty good. I did improvised some of the stuffs like adding more flavour to the prawns marinade, adding more chicken stock and pepper etc but shucks, I didn't know I really had it in me to cook up a noodle dish as such!

Here's the website (by Amy Beh) if you guys wanna try it :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks really good! *clap clap*

Mandy Langdon said...

Thank you thank you!
:D