Monday, September 29, 2008

Guess who's hopeless in cleaning up the house?

The weeks are going by so quickly these days. I can't believe that October's just around the corner already!

As I've been so darn busy with work, I hardly had any time to clean the house and pick up after hubbii. He's just hopeless when it comes to him initiating any cleaning... the only thing he's good at initiating is sex and cleaning his own car! OK, maybe abit too much info but heck, don't think it's any new news on guys & sex.

Just look at what I've found in the fridge after not doing any house-keeping for a week:


Yes, freaking moldy strawberries!! I swear there's at least 3000 live bacterias growing in that little container!

Hubbii has his 'own' room i.e. mainly to store his clothes. Last Saturday, he bought this gym equipment where he wanted to place it in that room. Gosh, you should have seen the amount of rubbish and dust and dirt in his room when he told me he wanted to place it in his room WITHOUT doing any cleaning up before that.

I told myself I won't nag over the weekend (was in Melbourne for biz trip on Thurs & Fri). But sadly, I nagged at least 5 times during the weekend! I should have taken a photo of his messy room and post it up here for u guys to judge! Hmmph.

Ok, enough of me complaining. I just had to get it off my chest as he's just turning me into this naggy wife :(

Sigh. I need to go church more often and pray for patience! And maybe take up Yoga... or pilates. Hmmm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's new with guys... :D
same sentiments man...

Mandy Langdon said...

Sigh. Why can't we be the ones who dirty up the hse and they do up everything without being told? sighhh